- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Third year we have stayed at the Oban Bay, excellent as usual, accommodation, food views spectacular, love sitting at night in the forward f..."
"A spur of the moment stay, but we're glad to have found this hotel. The room was immaculate, with a comfy bed and small, but perfectly accep..."
"Lovely views, comfortable bed, good food at the right price. One small downside - it's a bit of a trek to the. Annexe with a heavy case, but..."
"Wonderful stay at Oban Bay, wonderful staff and service throughout the weekend. Highly recommended and will definitely be back!..."
"Had a great stay at Oban bay hotel. We were greeted by an extremely friendly and helpful woman and she explained where to pack and gave us c..."
About the hotel
Set on the edge of Oban's picturesque Esplanade, Oban Bay Hotel is the ideal base from which to explore Scotland’s west coast. Convenient for the train and ferry terminals it is ideal for both leisure and business guests. The modern bedrooms and luxurious suites are appointed to a very high standard.
There are limited sea view rooms (six in total), which are very popular and are fast sellers. The spacious sun lounge offers a panoramic view of the bay, the island of Kerrera and the mountains of Mull. The Rannachan Restaurant has both a three course set menu and à la carte menu featuring fresh, local seafood and the stylish bar serves meals throughout the day. The hotel has a steam room, sauna and outdoor hot tub – with views of the bay. Pamper yourself and book a spa treatment (we recommend that you book prior to arrival). There’s much to see and do in the area including: whale watching, trips to Mull & Iona, Oban Sea Life Sanctuary, ancient castles, Oban Distillery, golfing, kayaking to name just a few.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Third time lucky
Third year we have stayed at the Oban Bay, excellent as usual, accommodation, food views spectacular, love sitting at night in the forward facing conservatory watching the lights and ships lit up coming in to bay.
The hotel was just about satisfactory.
Breakfast should have been buffy service with 100 plus guests. Breakfast - full English - could have been better. The staff were good and helpful. The price was high for the standard of the hotel.