- 65 guest reviews
"The hotel was easy to get to from the bus stop. Nice set of stairs to climb when you have reached the entrance. The staff there were extreme..."
"I got a ground floor single for four nights at about £55 a night, on one day's notice. The shower/sink/loo area was modern and clean. True,..."
"Good place in the area for a central location and comfortable stay..."
"The room at first glance was nicely presented but we didn't have time to look in any detail as we were in a hurry. In the morning I noticed..."
"The rooms are small by the way everything was good and nice. Regards Mina...."
About the hotel
Best Western London Peckham Hotel sits regally in a majestic building which was established in 1849, situated in one of London's central and urban districts. With grandiose interiors and a traditional approach to hospitality, it also offers easy access to all that London has to offer in terms of the pomp and ceremony that draws so many to our wonderful capital - we're ideally located for easy travel to central London by bus, by car or by London Overground. Ours is a modern hotel that fizzes with colour and character, offering a variety of recently renovated and themed rooms to suit every traveller's needs.
Inside and out, Best Western London Peckham Hotel is brimming with soul, washed with authentic Victorian and Retro, capturing the sort of 'cool' Peckham breathes today. Limited parking spaces available on a first come first serve basis. Parking fees apply. Electric car charge units are available on-site. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. 24Hours Hot & Cold Food available (Vending Machine)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/07/2016 to 30/11/2016 - Food & Beverage outlet in construction. We are currently adding a restaurant. Works are being carried out between 8.00 - 18.00 , Monday – Sunday. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Week long stay
The hotel was easy to get to from the bus stop.
Nice set of stairs to climb when you have reached the entrance. The staff there were extremely friendly always said hello when going past the desk. We were able to leave our luggage on departure day so we didn't need to have our cases with us as we weren't leaving until the evening.
Slight downfall of the cleaning staff was they opened the curtain and window to our room which was on the ground floor and my friend had her tablet in her suitcase anyone could of came into the room via it.
Peckham Lodge success story
I got a ground floor single for four nights at about £55 a night, on one day's notice.
The shower/sink/loo area was modern and clean. True, I had to shimmy around the bed to open the window, but the upside of a big sprawlable bed makes this a trivial complaint. I would wish the window opened more than an inch, but oh well. I think it was a lucky find.