- 39 guest reviews
"We had a lovely room with a view of the Loch but the choice and quality of the food was not very good at all..."
"Good location, decent enough hotel, however our stay was ruined by the wafer thin walls allowing us to be kept from relaxing in the afternoo..."
"Ideally located, very central. We stayed in the executive room, it was lovely. Bed really comfortable. Staff were really helpful, particular..."
"excellent place to stay this is the second time we stayed at this hotel i would recommend this hotel...."
"It was fine, no problems..."
About the hotel
The Imperial Hotel is situated in the centre of Fort William, offering breathtaking views over Loch Linnhie and next to all the amenities of the town. All rooms are of a very high standard offering a lot of comfort and space. There are two bars in the hotel along with our award winning seafood restaurant.
This hotel is highly recommended for every type visit may it be leisure or business.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
64% would recommend it to a friend
Nice Room BUT
We had a lovely room with a view of the Loch but the choice and quality of the food was not very good at all
The rooms were clean and comfortable, but we're old fashioned and certainly no to the standard I was expecting for a pricey 'delux' room.
The breakfast was very poor, with the cooked breakfast tasting of spices used on the evening menu. The service was also poor at breakfast as our order was taken but then forgotten about, we had to ask three seperate members of staff for our breakfast!