- 36 guest reviews
"We had a lovely room with a view of the Loch but the choice and quality of the food was not very good at all..."
"Good location, decent enough hotel, however our stay was ruined by the wafer thin walls allowing us to be kept from relaxing in the afternoo..."
"Ideally located, very central. We stayed in the executive room, it was lovely. Bed really comfortable. Staff were really helpful, particular..."
"excellent place to stay this is the second time we stayed at this hotel i would recommend this hotel...."
"It was fine, no problems..."
About the hotel
The Imperial Hotel is situated in the centre of Fort William, offering breathtaking views over Loch Linnhie and next to all the amenities of the town. All rooms are of a very high standard offering a lot of comfort and space. There are two bars in the hotel along with our award winning seafood restaurant.
This hotel is highly recommended for every type visit may it be leisure or business.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
We had long day had shower and were really tierd pulled back sheets to find they were dirty .
We were so tired we slept in our clothes did not realise there was 24 maid service . Spolit our stay would have stayed longer if bedding had been changed
Nice Room BUT
We had a lovely room with a view of the Loch but the choice and quality of the food was not very good at all