- 45 guest reviews
"Good location, decent enough hotel, however our stay was ruined by the wafer thin walls allowing us to be kept from relaxing in the afternoo..."
"Ideally located, very central. We stayed in the executive room, it was lovely. Bed really comfortable. Staff were really helpful, particular..."
"excellent place to stay this is the second time we stayed at this hotel i would recommend this hotel...."
"It was fine, no problems..."
"The hotel looked to have been refurbished in recent times, the room I stayed in was large with quality furniture and fittings. The lounge ba..."
About the hotel
The Imperial Hotel is situated in the centre of Fort William, offering breathtaking views over Loch Linnhie and next to all the amenities of the town. All rooms are of a very high standard offering a lot of comfort and space. There are two bars in the hotel along with our award winning seafood restaurant.
This hotel is highly recommended for every type visit may it be leisure or business.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Best Western Imperial Hotel in Fort William are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Great staff. Good soup in the Italian.
Good location, decent enough hotel, however our stay was ruined by the wafer thin walls allowing us to be kept from relaxing in the afternoon by the adjoining room having a loud swearing competition.
At night it turned into a sleeping vs banging on the door competition. We were looking forward to our train back south the next day and the scenery. Most of the time was spent catching up on our sleep. Friendly staff on arrival and at breakfast, but lacking when needed out of hours. Will go elsewhere next time in Fort William.
Ideally located, very central.
We stayed in the executive room, it was lovely. Bed really comfortable. Staff were really helpful, particularly when we arrived late and couldn't find a parking space. If you are planning a cooked breakfast go early, when we got there it was very busy and so a bit of a wait in spite of how hard the staff were working.