- 24 guest reviews
"Our room was comfortable and clean, and the breakfast was fairly standard for the price paid...."
"very good location in centre of town. Comfortable rooms, breakfast very good...."
"Good location - decent en suite room - quiet guests. Not the cheapest stay but overall would recommend...."
"We had a lovely room with a view of the Loch but the choice and quality of the food was not very good at all..."
"Good location, decent enough hotel, however our stay was ruined by the wafer thin walls allowing us to be kept from relaxing in the afternoo..."
About the hotel
The Imperial Hotel is situated in the centre of Fort William, offering breathtaking views over Loch Linnhie and next to all the amenities of the town. All rooms are of a very high standard offering a lot of comfort and space. There are two bars in the hotel along with our award winning seafood restaurant.
This hotel is highly recommended for every type visit may it be leisure or business.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
46% would recommend it to a friend
The Best Western Imperial Hotel
Our room was comfortable and clean, and the breakfast was fairly standard for the price paid.
Fort William climbing break
very good location in centre of town.
Comfortable rooms, breakfast very good.