- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Good first impressions when driving in (like a country house). Pleasant check-in girl, but bit of confusion where my room was and how to get..."
"Really enjoyed our stay, with food, room and spa all contributing to a great experience...."
"My partner and I had been on a short camping holiday and had a wedding the next day so wanted an easy night in a hotel where we could refres..."
"It took less than 5 minutes to book. When we arrived we were welcomed and again it took less than 5 minutes to check in. The room was very c..."
"Excellent place with great spa and gym...."
About the hotel
Set in 50 acres of rolling Welsh countryside, The Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa is a rural retreat in the truest sense. With breathtaking views across our manicured gardens and beyond, we can offer peace, quiet and character in abundance. Fine food is served, as is fine wine and exceptional champagne regardless of occasion, while our Cwrtium (Roman-inspired health club) will leave you feeling on top of the world in this beautiful part of it.
The local landscape is full of castle ruins, while our rooms are bursting with coziness. See for yourself, and visit the Vale of Usk for your next break. Past guests have included two of Henry VIII's wives, so you'll be in the most regal of company when you check in and add yourself to our 400 year-plus history of hospitality! All resident can enjoy free use of or Spa & Gym during their stay with use. They may also take advantage of many Discounted Spa treatment deals.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
1 night's business stay
Good first impressions when driving in (like a country house).
Pleasant check-in girl, but bit of confusion where my room was and how to get there; it was in an annex round the back of the main building, and you really need to get back in your car and drive there (it has its own small car park). The room size was okay, with comfy bed, nice clean bathroom, big TV (all Freeview channels), well-stocked tea/coffee tray with biscuits, and good Wi-Fi connection (free). The beer in the bar is expensive (£4.50/pt San Miguel), but the food in the restaurant is excellent and reasonably priced (c£18 for mains). The spa facilities are good too, with nice pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi. Would stay again and have recommended to colleagues.
Secluded and special
Really enjoyed our stay, with food, room and spa all contributing to a great experience.