About the hotel
A hotel of real distinction, this wonderful building stands out, but quietly. Centrally located, yet calming in both appearance and character, Best Western The Cromwell reinforces our belief that sometimes, the whisper is louder than the shout. The restful colours and grand Victorian building belie its proximity to the hustle and bustle of London, where The National History, Victoria & Albert and Science museums all offer fascinating day trips.
You are also within walking distance of many of London's best shopping areas – notably Knightsbridge, where, apart from Harrods and Harvey Nichols, you can find Sloane Street, home to all the leading fashion boutiques. The hotel is also convenient for the Earls Court exhibition centre. The hotel is fully air-conditioned and has free WIFI throughout.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Fitness Centre , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed in room 827 for 2 nights.
Not a great experience, wouldn't stay again. Walls super thin and the room was noisy and very difficult to sleep in. Unfortunately located next door to staff room on one side, with the walls rattling from before 7am as staff repeatedly walked up and down the corridor outside 827 letting the door bang loudly as they went into the staff room. The room was also very small and felt claustrophobic, not helped by being located in the basement. On the positive side the room was clean, the wifi worked and staff were helpful.