- 2 guest reviews
"Verysuprised to find this listed as 4* Rooms have a little kitchen which I assumed (wrongly) would have tea/coffee making facilities. No el..."
"This is a clean modern hotel by the airport. It is quite soleless and very quite. Restaurant facilities not all operational so limited to on..."
About the hotel
Quality Suites**** Bordeaux Mérignac & Spa offers a true comfortable and modern atmosphere combined with restaurants, working places and relaxing areas. Only 2 minutes from Bordeaux Mérignac International Airport ans 15 minutes from the historic city center - Classified as part of the Unesco World Heritage - our hotel offers 247 rooms and suites (among which 13 are accessible to handicaped people), soundproof, air conditionning and totally equipped with the latest technology to fulfill your needs. Quality Suites Bordeaux Aéroport & Spa it is also 1000 m² of meeting rooms perfect for various events (cocktails, meetings, seminars, receptions.
. . . ) Le Winch Bar (a lounge bar and a wine bar), L'Olive de Mer and L'Iguane (Typical French bistrot style restaurant and a Gourmet restaurant), La Villa Clemenceau (intimate and enchanting 350 m² Spa), an outdoor swimming pool and a free parking lot.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Verysuprised to find this listed as 4* Rooms have a little kitchen which I assumed (wrongly) would have tea/coffee making facilities.
No electric kettle but several saucepans. Decided to boil water in one of them but then found there wasn't a cup. Went to Reception and asked for one, young man went off and came back saying he couldn't find one. Then told I could purchase a coffee from a vending machine situated near the bar. The Bar was closed during the whole time I staying in the Hotel. Other guests were complaining about this. To reach the breakfast room guests have to lower floor via some stairs. The carpet on the stairs is so badly stained it's disgusting, again I wasn't the only guest to comment. 4* - I think not!!. I wouldn't use this Hotel again. Plenty of others in the same area of the Airport.
Last stop in Bordeaux
This is a clean modern hotel by the airport.
It is quite soleless and very quite. Restaurant facilities not all operational so limited to one restaurant with not much to offer. Breakfast however was superb. Good points are free wifi, small pool area and free shuttle bus to airport and staff are friendly
Bad points; no English speaking TV channel, no bubble bath and no cups with Tea/coffee making facilties and no late checkout allowed.