This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Elegant and classical, this award-winning 5-star hotel is one of the oldest and most prestigious in the Channel Islands, with a top restaurant, an excellent location and a relaxing spa. Dating back to 1858, the building was once the official residence of the island’s Governor. Today, the Old Government House still retains many beautiful original features and a timeless charm and elegance.
The building has been lovingly restored and sympathetically refurbished, incorporating the modern facilities of a luxury hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. The Olive Grove, the deck and the outdoor heated pool offer wonderful views over the gardens and the harbour. The state-of-the-art Revolution Health Club is Guernsey's most exclusive private gym. The luxurious spa has 2 whirlpools, a sauna and a steam room offering top-of-the-range hydrotherapy for your whole body. The hotel has won 2 AA Rosette awards for its cuisine and boasts 2 restaurants, the Curry Room at The Governor’s and the more informal OGH Brasserie.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet