- 20 guest reviews
"This family-owned hotel has always been good but is now even better, with the addition of a huge new lounge and pool etc with superb views o..."
"A perfect location for a relaxing break..."
"Had a fantastic stay here Easter weekend. Hotel is luxurious and staff can't do enough to help. Food was gorgeous and wine top notch. We had..."
"Bought as a gift for my parents who thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Keen to go as a family short break - look forward to the leisure faci..."
"We only stayed one night but wished we had stayed longer...."
About the hotel
Set on the1400 acre Coniston Estate the hotel is on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales offering beautiful scenic views & free Wi-Fi. It has 2 excellent restaurants, Macleod's, known as one of the best locally for celebrating all occasions from a romantic evening for 2 to a family get-together. The Huntsmans Lodge with its feature fire is a popular meeting point for those meeting between Leeds and the Lakes; serving morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals overlooking the lake.
Both restaurants have an extensive wine list. The hotel also has a falconry centre, CPSA shooting ground, Land Rover Experience, Archery, fishing and walking trails There are 3 categories of bedrooms at Coniston Hotel each have a private bathroom and tea & coffee facilities. All rooms have a TV & trouser press and some have cosy seating areas and views of the lake. Macleod's bar has log fire and is popular with the locals & guests alike and the Shop has a range of interesting local & rural gifts Surrounded by the beautiful Yorkshire Dales countryside, the Coniston Estate is perfectly located within 15 minutes of Settle, Skipton and Malham and is ideal for breaking a journey between Scotland or the Lakes and West Yorkshire
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/10/2015 to 31/12/2015 - 2015 Sees the opening of our brand new luxurious Spa. Guests will have use of all the facilities including a swimming pool, thermal suite, gym & studio classes. 8 treatment rooms are also available. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This family-owned hotel has always been good but is now even better, with the addition of a huge new lounge and pool etc with superb views over the lake and beyond.
Most bedrooms at the rear have a balcony or terrace. The food is still excellent and the location is ideal for travelling on to the Dales, Moors or Lakes. Most rooms at the rear of the hotel have a balcony or terrace. We just had a classic room as were only staying for one night, which was very good, with plenty of room and a huge bed but it was at the front overlooking the car park. We found that the toilet wouldn't flush, which we reported straight away and, as it couldn't be repaired immediately, we were moved to another room without delay.
A perfect location for a relaxing break