- 34 guest reviews
"A perfect location for a relaxing break..."
"Had a fantastic stay here Easter weekend. Hotel is luxurious and staff can't do enough to help. Food was gorgeous and wine top notch. We had..."
"Bought as a gift for my parents who thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Keen to go as a family short break - look forward to the leisure faci..."
"We only stayed one night but wished we had stayed longer...."
"The Coniston Hotel is beautifully situated, has great amenities, as well as professional and friendly staff. If you like the countryside wit..."
About the hotel
Set on the1400 acre Coniston Estate the hotel is on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales offering beautiful scenic views & free Wi-Fi. It has 2 excellent restaurants, Macleod's, known as one of the best locally for celebrating all occasions from a romantic evening for 2 to a family get-together. The Huntsmans Lodge with its feature fire is a popular meeting point for those meeting between Leeds and the Lakes; serving morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals overlooking the lake.
Both restaurants have an extensive wine list. The hotel also has a falconry centre, CPSA shooting ground, Land Rover Experience, Archery, fishing and walking trails There are 3 categories of bedrooms at Coniston Hotel each have a private bathroom and tea & coffee facilities. All rooms have a TV & trouser press and some have cosy seating areas and views of the lake. Macleod's bar has log fire and is popular with the locals & guests alike and the Shop has a range of interesting local & rural gifts Surrounded by the beautiful Yorkshire Dales countryside, the Coniston Estate is perfectly located within 15 minutes of Settle, Skipton and Malham and is ideal for breaking a journey between Scotland or the Lakes and West Yorkshire
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Coniston Hotel - A Recommended Hotel in Skipton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A perfect location for a relaxing break
beautiful location, great food, great staff
Had a fantastic stay here Easter weekend.
Hotel is luxurious and staff can't do enough to help. Food was gorgeous and wine top notch. We had our dog with us too and just nothing was too much hassle which made it easy for us to relax. Thanks for a fab stay. We will be back.