- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Nice well run little hotel pub on the edge of town, big car park little beer garde, good food...."
"Nice quiet night inn...."
"Great hotel for the price,staff very friendly,couldnt ask for anythingelse!..."
"We would certainly recommend this hotel. The staff were the best we've come across for many years, the accommodation was excellent & for the..."
"Good size room and layout with all facilities covered. Quiet. Friendly staff. What more do you need...."
About the hotel
'A comfortable, modern hotel and pub. With traditional character and charm. ' Close to Canterbury City centre and in sight of its historic cathedral.
The Victoria Hotel is a charming and individual hotel, pub and restaurant, that offers clean, comfortable and competitively priced accommodation.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Nice well run little hotel pub on the edge of town, big car park little beer garde, good food.
Nice quiet night inn.