- 116 guest reviews
"We were upgraded, so excellent value for money. Service was great, happy staff. Excellent all round...."
"Booked last minute at a very reasonable price. Room had huge bed that was very comfortable. Staff very welcoming and friendly. Had a bar sup..."
"Left before breakfast, ate in bar next door, so no idea about food Lack of parking is an issue for me, otherwise nice hotel..."
"bar needed the fire on in the evening..."
"Nice enough hotel but room classed as superior was very small basic & gloomy. Couldn't sleep for floorboards above creaking. Certainly was n..."
About the hotel
The Columba Hotel, originally built in 1881, is positioned in the heart of Inverness with enviable views over the River Ness and up to Inverness Castle. The Columba provides a splendid hotel in Inverness from which to explore and guests can now enjoy modern comforts coupled with the style and tradition expected from our Victorian heritage. We are delighted to offer guests staying at the Columba Hotel, the Victoria Restaurant, ideal for any dining occasion.
The Victoria features a seasonal menu, using locally sourced produce. For a more casual meal, then choose Macnab’s Bar Bistro which is located at the front of the hotel overlooking the River Ness. Located in the heart of Inverness, you will be well positioned to discover the many things to do without having to travel to far from the Columba Hotel. Along the River Ness you will discover the Inverness Museum and Art Gallery, celebrating all that is Invernessian. We are also in walking distance to the town centre, train station and Eden Court theatre. Our Hotel makes the perfect setting for your visit to Inverness.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
We were upgraded, so excellent value for money.
Service was great, happy staff. Excellent all round.
Not worth the money
Firstly I would need to say if this hotel is 4 stars the person who rated it needs eye's tested as most 4 stars I have stayed at have a carpark for patrons to park their car, as this hotel uses pay & display parking which costs and extra £4.50 per 24hr and is at least a 5 to 10 min walk from hotel.
I found room I stayed in, 112, very small. toilet not of modern design other than the shower head. the TV was smaller than a computer screen that you can buy nowadays. Finally would not rcommend and wouldn't consider ever staying there again.