- 3 guest reviews
"Firstly I arrived alone as I was meeting my friend and we had booked a twin room. There was a very friendly welcome at reception and I was..."
"staff very accommodating. Great location...."
"great staff, lovely room, very nice hotel and good value for money..."
About the hotel
Offering you the finest tradition of Irish hospitality, superb cuisine and a warm welcome in lavish and modern surroundings, that will make your visit a memorable one. Our spacious reception and foyer area offers you the chance to relax over your morning coffee or newspaper. This family run hotel assures you a friendly welcome in a relaxed atmosphere combined with a high standard of service
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant stay with an old friend
Firstly I arrived alone as I was meeting my friend and we had booked a twin room.
There was a very friendly welcome at reception and I was pleasantly surprised to hear that breakfast was include in our price. The entrance and staircase area was beautiful and bright. Lovely polished wooden staircase and a very handy lift. The room was also bright, spotlessly clean and just had a fresh feel to it . The twin beds were a generous size and very comfortable. Free wifi worked great. When my friend arrived we sat in the spacious lounge where we received our drinks by more friendly staff. We were able to talk relax without feeling that we could be overheard until we went into the restaurant for dinner. The menu had a good selection the waitress was a delight and the food was great quality and very generous portions. We were very well looked after all evening. Slept really well. We arrived half an hour late for breakfast by mistake but we were still served with a choice from the full breakfast menu.
We both enjoyed our stay immensely which was finished off with a 12 noon departure time. What more could we ask for?
staff very accommodating.