- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"great cheap place to go to near shopping center and tube station connecting you to various places..."
"thank you for another enjoyable stay at The Mehfil and it was a pleasure meeting Shona. See you again in February...."
"1st visit in Feb 2014 - No breakfast included in price although restaurant downstairs. Location good for purpose of my visits.Pubic hair on..."
"A fantastic, peaceful and affordable place...."
"I just keep coming back again and again to the best value & spacious hotel Mehfil..."
About the hotel
MEHFIL is a quietly sophisticated hotel located only 2 minutes from Southall rail station, with easy access to everything London has to offer (including the Olympic venues). The train station has regular direct trains from Heathrow airport, and takes only 15 minutes to Paddington in the centre of London. It offers understated elegance and unparalleled service in a welcoming, cosy, home-away-from-home atmosphere at a price which cannot be beaten this close to London.
If you wish to experience a different side of London, the Mehfil is ideally placed to do this, being right in the heart of Southall, or 'Little India'. Rooms are generously proportioned and elegantly decorated with their warmly carpeted floors, burgundy upholstered tub chairs, crisp white bed linens, and accents of cream and peach, with a feeling of quiet restfulness and true comfort. Chic and elegant, while at the same time warm, and comfortable. MEHFIL also has on site a speciality restaurant which offers fantastic North Indian cuisine. Mehfil is very popular among the locals and known for its freshly prepared delicacies cuisine using green and fresh ingredients. Full and Continental breakfast £7. 95 per person ordered and paid for at hotel. Please Note, Latest Check time is 23. 00 hrs, as receptionist completely closed between 23:30 and 07:00. Guests are given a door-access key at the time of check-in, allowing them to enter the hotel at any time. Over night car parking will charged £2. 50 per night.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Mehfil Heathrow in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
great cheap place to go to near shopping center and tube station connecting you to various places
Another enjoyable stay
thank you for another enjoyable stay at The Mehfil and it was a pleasure meeting Shona.
See you again in February.