- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Told my room was up the stairs, along the corridor and down another flight of stairs. No offer of help with luggage. Room could do with deco..."
"I have stayed at the White House twice and both times I have found the staff to be very welcoming and helpfull. I stayed in a single standar..."
"The two nights at the White House we were given the Honeymoon Suite with four poster bed, great for a couple married 57 years...."
"Staff well very friendly and welcoming. The room had everything you would need and expect. However the bed was the most uncomfortable thing..."
"Had a nice price full night, nice people, great food. Would definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful retreat, with access to the charming town of Telford and its beautiful surrounding parks, then you must visit the White House Hotel. Surrounded by two tranquil acres of garden and within easy reach of historic Shrewsbury, Ludlow and Bridgnorth, our privately owned hotel is the perfect getaway for visitors wishing to experience the beauty of the Shropshire countryside. Our locally acclaimed Oscar's Restaurant and Public Lounge Bar are the perfect place to meet friends or just relax after a long days sightseeing.
We offer the highest quality accommodation with en-suite bedrooms and honeymoon suites, ensuring your stay in Shropshire will be one to remember, forever.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/03/2016 to 31/12/2025 - We do have a number rooms that are pet friendly for a one off fee of £8.50 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
White House Hotel
Told my room was up the stairs, along the corridor and down another flight of stairs.
No offer of help with luggage. Room could do with decorating, wallpaper splitting and and furniture tired. The bed, that was like sleeping on a board. Breakfast included in the price, but not available if you need to leave Early. The room was over priced.
White House Hotel
I have stayed at the White House twice and both times I have found the staff to be very welcoming and helpfull.
I stayed in a single standard room on both occasions. The rooms were very clean and had all you need in them. The best are the moat comfortable ones I habe slept in to date and would absolutely recommend the White House to friends and family. Enjoyable stay.