- 54 guest reviews
"The accommodation and food was lovely and staff were helpful and accommodating. the view from the lounge is beautiful and very tranquil...."
"We received a warm welcome here and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The food was indeed excellent and good value. We did not try the taster men..."
"Pleasant room with fantastic views,comfortable bed warm room because it was a single room the bedside table was not in a convenient position..."
"The hotel is clean but a little dated and there are definite areas for improvement: the carpets in the common areas have seen better days, t..."
"rooms rather small but comfortable. views incredible. easy access to ferry terminal and bus services. most enjoyable visit..."
About the hotel
The Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa sits on the crescent of Craignure Bay and enjoys stunning views over to Morvern and the rugged west coast. It is located within a few hundred yards of the main ferry terminal, so access is easy either by car or on foot with a shoreline path leading to the hotel. Almost all the bedrooms benefit from the superb outlook and guests can also make use of the extensive leisure facilities and Sonas Spa.
There’s an indoor heated pool, kiddies pool, foot spa, gym, sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub, all of which are complimentary to hotel guests with spa therapies and beauty treatments available by appointment. Within our Sonas Spa we have a Rasul mud room – this is a specialist full body cleansing treatment that will remove dead skin cells and increase circulation. Dinner and breakfast is served in the Sheallach-na-mara Restaurant whilst guests can relax in the Observatory Lounge which looks out on to the gardens and shoreline beyond.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/10/2012 to 01/03/2013 - From 21st October to 1st March we will be selling BB only, guest will be able to dine from our lounge menu in the evenings though. Also the swimming pool will be closed each Mon & Tues. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Website is misleading
The website makes the hotel look lovely - the reality was a shock - its old and tired and looks like a bad council estate.
Relaxing, Warm and Inviting
The accommodation and food was lovely and staff were helpful and accommodating.
the view from the lounge is beautiful and very tranquil.