- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Friendly and efficient check in and check out Shower has no non slip mat and could be dangerous if guest is unsteady on their feet Parking s..."
"Receptionist was friendly , pleasant & helpful. Room was very clean & tidy.bed was comfy ( you always want a good nights sleep!). Breakfast..."
"Everything spot on in the room and surprisingly quiet for main road location. Our only quibble was that the breakfast did not have enough it..."
"Staff really helpful and polite. Lots of extras available such as toothbrush if needed. Breakfast included and was really good. Perfect size..."
"Good for a group of lads heading on a night out. Sensible price and got 3 to a room...."
About the hotel
Enjoy high quality accommodation with our budget-friendly Holiday Inn Express hotel in Leeds City Centre. You’ll only have a 10-15 minute stroll to reach the lively street of Leeds city centre. You can enjoy a great night sampling some of Leeds’ excellent bars, clubs and restaurants or let your hair down in one of the city’s many great music venues, including the spectacular First Direct Arena.
You can watch Leeds United FC play at Elland Road Stadium or watch some first class cricket at Headingley; both are just a 10-minute drive. If you are travelling from further afield, Leeds Central Station is 20 minutes on foot and Leeds Bradford Airport is only 8 miles away. Our Leeds city centre hotel makes sure you get value for money while enjoying a few home comforts. All guests can receive a buffet breakfast included in their stay. Families can save too, as guests under 18 stay free when sharing a parent’s room. You can use our hotel as that ideal base if visiting the University of Leeds or Leeds Metropolitan University. After your busy day, relax in our stylish lounge bar, grab a bite to eat and check up on emails in comfort using our free Wi-Fi. We are delighted to provide excellent conference facilities of our own in Leeds. We're also ideal for any training, presentation, meeting or interviews you and your business require.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/06/2016 to 31/10/2016 - Come and check out our cool new guestrooms which have recently been refurbished! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Adequate for what we needed.
Friendly and efficient check in and check out Shower has no non slip mat and could be dangerous if guest is unsteady on their feet Parking spaces are narrower than standard size.
Very awkward to get in.
Great place to stay
Receptionist was friendly , pleasant & helpful.
Room was very clean & tidy.bed was comfy ( you always want a good nights sleep!). Breakfast was a bonus , 1st class quality & eat what you want. Definitely would stay again & recommend . Also it's only 15 mins walk to the centre