This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Starhotels Metropole is in Rome's central Repubblica area, 90 metres from the Opera House. Termini Station, Rome's terminal for metro, buses and trains, is a 5-minute walk away. The Coliseum and the Trevi Fountain can be reached on foot in 10-15 minutes.
Rooms are elegant, modern and air conditioned, and come with a 32" LCD satellite TV. Each one also features comfortable beds and tea/coffee making facilities. Rooms for disabled people are available. Apicio Restaurant serves both Roman cuisine and a range of international dishes. The varied breakfast served in the morning is an American-style buffet. Guests can enjoy delicious drinks and live piano music in the Rendez-Vous bar. Free Wi-Fi access is provided here and in all common areas. Facilities include a fitness room, 9 conference rooms, and a private garage. Staff are available 24 hours a day and can book tours and tickets.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Starhotels Metropole in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet