- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"We had a twin room facing the back of the building and a double front facing. The front facing room had a prettier view. Both rooms were a g..."
"We just stayed one night which was perfect fit city break. The hotel was v central to all the sights and nearby restaurants and bars. The ro..."
"Great location for anyone visiting Belfast. 10 minute walk into the city centre. Parking reasonable price as well. Hotel is a bit dated no..."
"This hotel is gorgeous. It was great location with just a short 10min walk to the bars and city centre. We attended a show at the waterfront..."
About the hotel
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast is a 4 star hotel situated in Belfast city centre. We are situated in the Gasworks area of the city, offering you a quiet yet convenient base to explore the bustling city and its many attractions such as Titanic Belfast and Victoria Square. All guest rooms come with floor to ceiling windows, laptop size safe, mini-bar, air-conditioning and 100mb Wi-Fi.
Bedrooms come in 2 unique styles Urban & Nordic. For business in a Belfast Hotel, we have 6 modern meeting rooms with air-conditioning, natural light, fitted LCD projectors and dedicated personal service. We offer guests superb meetings food from our Experience Meetings and Brain Food menus. We offer a range of dining experiences, at our The Gasworks restaurant with local favourites, classic dishes & cocktails. At The Gasworks Bar & Café you can enjoy views of our spectacular water-feature from our terrace or relax in your room with 24 hour room service. Just a 10-minute walk from Belfast city centre, Radisson Blu Hotel is a 15-minute drive from Belfast Castle. Private on-site parking is available, and the Odyssey Arena is just over a mile away
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson Blu Hotel Belfast
Radisson Blu Hotel Belfast
We had a twin room facing the back of the building and a double front facing.
The front facing room had a prettier view. Both rooms were a good size that didn't feel cramped and both had baths and decent shower pressure. Only small negative was the built in hairdryer which isn't powerful so recommend to bring your own. We only had breakfast which had a great buffet of hot food as well as good selection of breads, pastries, cold meats, cereals etc. More than expecting and bonus as it was included in our rate. We ate in town which was 5 mins in a taxi away so location was great - a lot quieter than city centre on a Saturday. Good value for money