- 36 guest reviews
"I stay regularly a good value hotel, you are well looked after thee bar food is excellent...."
"Great staff who were really helpful but let down by their surroundings. A lift that clunked when you stepped in, holes in the net curtains i..."
"Lakeside hotel near office in Frimley...."
"Had a trouble with a taxi I had booked, Taxi had arrived and said it was for my room. I handed my keys at reception, the lady behind recepti..."
"The building looks tired but excellent service and room...."
About the hotel
Lakeside Continental Hotel located in Frimley Green, is ideally suited for both business and leisure visitors. Offering 68 en-suite bedrooms with many configurations to meet the ever changing needs of the modern day traveller, the majority of our rooms are spacious and airy, all offering a high standard of cleanliness. Room facilities include: LCD TV, Hospitality Tray, Trouser Press, Iron and Ironing board.
Wi-Fi is offered complimentary in both public areas and guest rooms. The complex itself offers Squash Courts, Pool and Snooker which are on a pay as you play basis. Leisure facilities are available at our sister hotel for £10 per day. Parking for cars and small van are free, larger vehicles will be subject to a parking charge dependant on size of the vehicle. Lakeside Continental Hotel is within easy reach of Farnborough, Camberley, Guildford, Reading, and all the military academies such as Sandhurst and Deepcut. With excellent major road links – M3 M25 A3 and both Heathrow and Gatwick within easy reach we are the perfect destination.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
47% would recommend it to a friend
I know this hotel from past stays the reception is small and dull but the checking in staff are great depending on who is on.
The room is great as always well sized and comftable, used the iron and board which is a bit old. The hotel bar and restaurant was shut meaning a trip to there better hotel international on the same complex, this is very inconvenient, the gym is also in that hotel and not here. This hotel attracts blue collars because of price but the price excludes breakfast normally and makes it no real cheaper than its international complex partner. This is not my first choice on the complex, I only stay here if I have to as you get less for the same money.
Lakeside Continental Hotel
I stay regularly a good value hotel, you are well looked after thee bar food is excellent.