- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"The hotel was easy to get to close to the shops. The staff were all friendly and helpful..."
"We have always found the hotel very clean and the staff very nice. It is very handy for us being near the motorway...."
"Great location for the int. centre or shopping in the centre which is walking distance...."
"Room good bit noisy Sat-Sun from revellers.Breakfast Fri tepid to cold Sat-SUN ok.Was not offerd the use of leasure facillities..."
"Having never stayed at a Park Inn, I was extremely satisfied with the whole experience. The staff at reception were friendly & efficient, th..."
About the hotel
The Park Inn by Radisson Telford Hotel offers a perfect accommodation for a business trip, conference or weekend break. Located just off the M54 and a short 5 minute walk from Telford's train station, the hotel is wonderfully located for exploring this Shropshire city. Located within easy access to the Business District; Stafford Park, Halesfield and Hortonwood; and on the doorstep of Cap Gemini, Fujitsu and Government buildings, the hotel is ideal for corporate guests coming to the area.
The hotel's stylish, comfortable guest rooms offer thoughtful amenities, including FREE high-speed wireless Internet access and TV. Guests can enjoy dining at the on-site RBG Bar & Grill and the amenities of Innaction Health & Fitness Club, which include an indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and fully equipped fitness centre. A beauty therapist operates at the hotel, so why not take some time out and enjoy a relaxing aromotherapy massage, or enjoy a manicure and pedicure. The hotel's location is close to shopping, restaurants and bars and the UNESCO World Heritage site Ironbridge Gorge. Ample accommodations await with 153 modern guest rooms. Satisfying and convenient dining is offered at the contemporary RBG Bar & Grill, while cocktails are poured at the refurbished lobby bar. High-speed, wireless Internet access (fees apply) is available throughout the hotel. Leisure awaits in a separate game room with pool tables and in the bar with plasma televisions with sports channels showing all the latest live sport action. With 24-hour reception, the team create a friendly atmosphere, and guests enjoy free secure car parking. A car wash facility is on site for extra convenience. The hotel boasts large conference facilities capable of hosting up to 475 delegates.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
A good town centre hotel
The hotel was easy to get to close to the shops.
The staff were all friendly and helpful
Poor experience will not repeat
Small room not enough room for the double bed.
Only space on one side of bed. Breakfast V Poor, ran out of most things first morning for breakfast. 2nd morning no juice, no pastries. Totally under staffed so tables were left uncleared