- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"One night in an airport hotel is the usual requirement for most travellers. When you are provided with a room which is clean, comfortable an..."
"Okay room at a reasonable price. Not much in the way of frills - restaurant costly, but good food...."
"I stayed here the night before flying to Japan and was really impressed. Great room, clean and ample space. The only thing I would say is th..."
"Very excellent accommodation. I booked for twin room and the bed was big. Very good for two people stay...."
"A very comfortable and spacious room with excellent air conditioning and facilities ensured a great night's sleep. The concierge and staff w..."
About the hotel
The Park Inn by Radisson London Heathrow Hotel is close to Heathrow Airport terminals 1 to 3, and easy drive from terminals 4 & 5, has 895 well appointed rooms and suites, modern dining, complimentary high-speed Internet access, fitness centre with indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms at Park Inn by Radisson London Heathrow all feature free wi-fi, flat-screen TV with pay movies, private bathroom, and a refrigerator. There are tea/coffee facilities for guests, along with a work desk and hairdryer.
This convenient hotel offers Heathrow Airport travelers an ideal resting place with services to help ease journeys, including plasma screens displaying live flight schedules and multiple transportation options to all Heathrow Airport terminals including the BAA operated Heathrow Hoppa bus service (chargeable). The hotel also offers extensive on-site car parking at an additional charge. Dine on a selection of hearty and healthy items ranging from grilled meat and fish, to crisp salads and signature dishes at the newly refurbished RBG Bar & Grill. Offering a delicious buffet breakfast in the morning complemented with Costa coffee, and an international menu of an evening along with a vibrant bar with a selection of cocktails, beers and wines.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Modern, clean & comfy hotel with friendly & competent staff
One night in an airport hotel is the usual requirement for most travellers.
When you are provided with a room which is clean, comfortable and serviced by friendly, competent staff, the whole experience transforms from necessity to pleasure. I will most certainly stay here again and I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone else.
Okay room at a reasonable price.
Not much in the way of frills - restaurant costly, but good food.