- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Truly stunning location, directly on the beach, with wonderful sunsets and outside seating. Hotel is a modern box, the rooms are basic but f..."
"Julie the hotel manager very nice lady always remembers your name and very helpful. Fast and efficient room service...."
"Staff are very friendly and attentive, meal were high quality and well presented. Rooms (single and double) were light, nicely furnished and..."
"Chose hotel for 1 night stop over after visiting the Zoo -it was on the beach & had a swimming pool which my 6yr old would love! Unfortunate..."
"Very impressed indeed with this hotel. All areas clean ,comfortable and guest friendly. All staff very professional ,courteous and helpful...."
About the hotel
The Beaches Hotel is located on the beautiful North Wales coast. This Seafront hotel has 69 en-suite bedrooms. The Dolphin Leisure suite has its own Heated Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, steam room and small gym.
Our rooms have either a hillside or sea views with tea/coffee facilities. Enjoy business and pleasure with free Wifi connection throughout reception, our sea view Promenade Bar and bedrooms. The Beaches Hotel has ample free car parking space with disabled parking at the front of hotel. There is full disabled access into the hotel reception with a lift to all 3 floors. Beaches Hotel has great transport links e. g. Prestatyn train station where trains can travel straight to the ferry terminals at Holyhead making it suitable for foot passengers too, easy accessible by car, were you can access the A55 which will bring you straight into Prestatyn and neighbouring locations such as Llandudno, Rhos on Sea, Snowdonia National Park and The Historical City of Chester to name but a few. The hotel boasts a large reception lounge with fireplace, Sea View Bar serving bar meals daily, our very own Dunes Bar restaurant serving the best local produce. Beaches also has a large Function Suite which has its own bar, dance floor an outside decking area overlooking the Irish Sea which makes it a great location for all occasions. ***Please note that from 1st of October until 27th of November 2015, the leisure facilities will be closed for refurbishment.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/07/2010 to 31/12/2021 - Our family room sleeps 2 adults and 2 children no older then 13 years. We will not accept 4 adults in this room. The same applies for our triple room. 2 adults and 1 child no older than 13 only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Right on the seafront
Truly stunning location, directly on the beach, with wonderful sunsets and outside seating.
Hotel is a modern box, the rooms are basic but functional, the staff pleasant and eager to please. Welcome feature (especially for visitors from abroad suffering under British plumbing): the water pressure is excellent, there is a mixer tap on the wash basin and a shower that really works. Good value for money in a country where it costs an arm and a leg to stay in a hotel.
Very nice staff at this hotel
Julie the hotel manager very nice lady always remembers your name and very helpful.
Fast and efficient room service.