- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"Chose hotel for 1 night stop over after visiting the Zoo -it was on the beach & had a swimming pool which my 6yr old would love! Unfortunate..."
"Very impressed indeed with this hotel. All areas clean ,comfortable and guest friendly. All staff very professional ,courteous and helpful...."
"You need to upgrade any room to a sea view one which really has stunning views. Rooms are not large but adequate. Our experience of the rest..."
"we had what was supposed to be a lamb madras but it was more like a stew no taste, also we had an issue with the room door which rattled all..."
"Would stay again Also recommend the hotel fab..."
About the hotel
The Beaches Hotel is located on the beautiful North Wales coast. This Seafront hotel has 69 en-suite bedrooms. The Dolphin Leisure suite has its own Heated Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, steam room and small gym.
Our rooms have either a hillside or sea views with tea/coffee facilities. Enjoy business and pleasure with free Wifi connection throughout reception, our sea view Promenade Bar and bedrooms. The Beaches Hotel has ample free car parking space with disabled parking at the front of hotel. There is full disabled access into the hotel reception with a lift to all 3 floors. Beaches Hotel has great transport links e. g. Prestatyn train station where trains can travel straight to the ferry terminals at Holyhead making it suitable for foot passengers too, easy accessible by car, were you can access the A55 which will bring you straight into Prestatyn and neighbouring locations such as Llandudno, Rhos on Sea, Snowdonia National Park and The Historical City of Chester to name but a few. The hotel boasts a large reception lounge with fireplace, Sea View Bar serving bar meals daily, our very own Dunes Bar restaurant serving the best local produce. Beaches also has a large Function Suite which has its own bar, dance floor an outside decking area overlooking the Irish Sea which makes it a great location for all occasions.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/07/2010 to 31/12/2021 - Our family room sleeps 2 adults and 2 children no older then 13 years. We will not accept 4 adults in this room. The same applies for our triple room. 2 adults and 1 child no older than 13 only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Not great but not bad either
A little pricey for what you get but overall generally pleased with the stay.
Great looking Hotel! - Shame about all the problems we encountered!
Chose hotel for 1 night stop over after visiting the Zoo -it was on the beach & had a swimming pool which my 6yr old would love.
Unfortunately we had numerous problems upon checking in & accessing our room as apparently some room keys had not been handed in from guests staying for a wedding party the previous night. After nearly 1 hour of being messed about trying different spare keys the only option given to us was an alternative room with a 'put you up bed' for my son!!. But when we had paid for a family triple room with 'propper beds' in our view this was not acceptable!. There was no offer of a partial refund (we had already paid!) for all this inconvenience or any courtesy offer of a refreshment whilst we were being messed about so we decided to get our money back and go home!!. - Of course this really upset my son who was looking fwd to staying - then all of a sudden another 'working & non bent key' appeared from thin air for our original room!. After well over an hour we got to our room & DID stay - but only for the sake of my son. We felt this situation should have been avoided knowing they had other guests due to check in so working spare keys should have been soreted. The room we were in was clean and my son loved the swimming pool. Breakfast was just ok but the service in the bar area could have been better (was kept waiting nearly 10 mins to be served at a quite time!!). To top it all off, I then received a phone call the day after we arrived home from the hotel accusing 'us' of leaving without handing the room key back in as we were down as the last ones in it!!!!. Just couldn't believe the cheek of it when it was 'us' who encountered all these problems accessing our room in the first place. Wasn't happy!