- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Nice hotel good customer service outstanding views from our room..."
"A lovely place, the room had a lovely view, was very well set out and the breakfast was lovely and the staff were very helpful and friendly...."
"Very nice building with well presented restaurant, bar and common areas. Unfortunately the terrible mattress (incredibly soft and seemed low..."
"Beautiful hotel and surroundings, great customer service and facilities..."
"All fine except the self-service cooked breakfast was nearly cold and dried up at 0845...."
About the hotel
Located just outside Godalming town centre, and only six miles from the county town of Guildford, The Manor House is an independently owned conference centre with excellent hotel facilities. We blend the traditions of hospitality and friendliness with first class facilities to ensure a comfortable stay. The bedrooms in the old house retain the traditional feel, whilst those in the award-winning extension have a modern Scandinavian style.
They all have comfortable beds as we recognise that a good night's sleep is paramount. Whatever style you choose, all the bedrooms are fully equipped to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. There's plenty of well-lit work space, free high speed broadband and free wi-fi throughhout the building and if work is a priority, room service is available at lunch and dinner. For those who exercise the day's stresses away, there's a gym and separate ladies' and gents' saunas. On the ground floor, a comfortable bistro serves freshly prepared food and a comfortable, newly-refurbished bar and lounge in which to enjoy a drink or to relax with a book and a decent cup of coffee. We have ten light and airy meeting rooms seating from 2 to 74 guests. We've a small, friendly team of staff and whatever your needs, we'll do our best to make sure you have a great stay.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel good customer service outstanding views from our room
Beautiful Hotel, Lovely staff
A lovely place, the room had a lovely view, was very well set out and the breakfast was lovely and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
I look forward to finding an excuse to come again soon!