This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Shopping spree at Meadowhall? Favourite band playing at Motorpoint? Competing at Ice or EIS Sheffield? Then the Welcome Inn is a short drive away & offers an affordable base in Rotherham. The hotel has 52 bedrooms with modern decor, tea & coffee facilities,en-suite shower, flat screen television, hairdryer & wired internet access. Guests can take advantage of free access to Oasis Health Club, (located next door) including gym with cardio vascular & resistance machines, weights area, Sauna, Jacuzzi & relaxing swimming pool (children swimming times are restricted).
Guests get discount bowling at Superbowl with 24 lanes of bowling, Wimpy food outlet, arcade & bar area. Located 2 miles from M1 junction 35, follow the A629 to Rotherham and hotel is on your right. We are 15 minutes away from Meadowhall Shopping Centre & dining quarter, Motorpoint Arena, Ice & EIS Sheffield, Magna Science Adventure Centre & New York Stadium
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet