- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Stayed at the hotel for a wedding that was held at the hotel. Staff were excellent, as were the facilities. Food menu offers good choice at..."
"Beautiful hotel lovely gardens and decor. Staff very friendly and welcoming...."
"Upstairs, except for the Italian restaurant all is excellent. Huge rooms, very impressive.The bedroom (at half the usual price) was a semi-b..."
"Terrible that there is central heating yet u get two small gas heaters to use wich do not heat up the room...."
"Was upgraded to deluxe room on arrival. Staff at Reception were very helpful all trip other staff always attentive and polite. We really enj..."
About the hotel
Mar Hall has become recognised as one of Scotland's Top Five Star Golf & Spa Resorts. It's secluded woodland setting on the banks of the River Clyde combined with it's proximity to Glasgow Airport make it a popular desitnation for visitors to the city. Mar Hall offers the best of both worlds with first class golf, a Destination Spa, luxurious suites and fine dining, all only twenty minutes away from the main shopping and business districts in the city.
With spectacular views of the River Clyde and the Kilpatrick Hills, the new 18-hole Earl of Mar championship golf course at Mar Hall is a must for your Scottish golf itinerary. Set within the grounds of the luxury five star Mar Hall golf & spa resort, it is conveniently located only ten minutes from Glasgow Airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at the hotel for a wedding that was held at the hotel.
Staff were excellent, as were the facilities. Food menu offers good choice at reasonable prices. If you are a whisky connoisseur this is the place to go with one of the widest choices of Malt Whisky around. Breakfast was another highlight, excellent quality fantastic choice. The gym is well equipped, but a few niggles for a 5 star rated hotel, rowing machines were in serious need of a clean and servicing, and had missing and broken foot straps. While the hotel is spotless, the gym needs better attention. Pool is bright and ideal temperature. Would go back.
Mar Hall Hotel Golf and Spa Resort
Beautiful hotel lovely gardens and decor.
Staff very friendly and welcoming.