This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Pergola Club Hotel & Spa is a 4-Star hotel located in a beautiful residential area, overlooking the quaint village of Mellieha, the popular bay and the sister islands of Gozo and Comino. The hotel is situated just a few metres away from shops, restaurants, bars, banks and only 10 minutes or 1km away from the largest sandy beach on the island; Mellieha Bay. The Pergola offers a range of accommodation from deluxe self-catering apartments to hotel rooms.
Some of the apartments enjoy what many consider to be Malta’s best postcard view! The hotel offers free Wi-fi for all to keep connected! Pergola is popular with families and couples who want a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday stress, but yet want to be within easy proximity to the amenities. Buses to Malta’s main tourist attractions including Valletta, Mdina, Blue Grotto, Sliema and St. Julian’s, pass through the village very frequently. The Pergola enjoys ample panoramic sun-terraces, 2 outdoor pools with children’s paddling pools, 2 conference rooms, fitness centre and Jacuzzi. Da Vinci Spa provides an extensive range of health, beauty and well-being treatments at reasonable prices. The bars and restaurants within Pergola all offer variety and promise a different experience and a window into the Mediterranean cuisine. The Cave Bar (seasonal) is the hotel’s signature outlet; a bar into the natural rock that has been not only serving drinks, cocktails and a vast range of snacks but also showing live sports and events from across the globe. Da Ciccio Cucina is the latest addition and has become popular with those loving Italian cuisine whilst the Bonaventura and Al Fresco (seasonal) remain favourites for those preferring the differently daily themed buffets. The PADI dive-centre within the hotel is an another facility that literally gives you access into another world! By being at the forefront with offering a quality, professional and friendly service, at the Pergola we pride ourselves on the level of cleanliness, prompt, friendly and efficient customer service. The right ingredients for a wonderful vacation in Malta!
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet