- Very Good
- 115 guest reviews
"We came from Swansea for the night to visit family before setting off to see family Chesterfield. We found this hotel to be in a prefect loc..."
"Brilliant late check in..."
"I arrived late, but everything was as expected, lovely room, thanks..."
"Good, spacious room and clean. Would have preferred a small wardrobe to hanging space but not a problem when only staying overnight. I paid..."
"Absolutely suited for my needs for 1 night business stay. Good location, parking adequate. Brasserie meal much better than expected for a ch..."
About the hotel
The Ramada Birmingham North, Cannock, is conveniently located for the M6 and the M6 toll road, just off junction 12 and is easy to get to for the NEC. The striking 12 storey hotel is a landmark building and is an impressive place to stay whether on business or for pleasure and offers excellent dining facilities. The hotel is newly built and offers 95 ensuite bedrooms, ample FREE car parking, FREE WIFI internet access in all rooms, relaxing lounge areas, FREE passes to a local swimming pool and an impressive 12th Floor Sky Room which has staggering 360 degree views of the surrounding area through the floor to ceiling glass windows which circulate the room- available during the day monday to Thursday and for private hire only at weekends.
All the bedrooms are bright and spacious and have excellent and modern facilities including LCD TV’s and WIFI internet access.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable stay
Nice but not prefect
We came from Swansea for the night to visit family before setting off to see family Chesterfield.
We found this hotel to be in a prefect location to where we needed to be. Our only problem was the hotel stated a no smoking at all in hotel but our hotel room carpet was full of cigarette burns and that the quilt on the bed wasn't big enough for the bed more of a toddler quilt than an adult. On going to the top floor to see the sky room, we actually got stuck in the lift only getting to floor 4, we pressed the alarm button twice but nothing happened, we managed to get back down to ground floor after the lift was jumping/sudden bangs. (Very scary experience). We found that the parking for hotel was very limited with the amount of business surrounding the hotel. But other than that we would most definitely stay here again.