- 13 guest reviews
"only stayed for one night but great service great room would recommend..."
"The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating . The apartments were well kitted out and a great location. Would recommend and stay aga..."
"enjoy all time thank you..."
"felt like i received a personal service, apartment was fantastic. thanks..."
"Everything was perfect. Customer service was top notch. Only criticism was the wifi, 6GBP per hour, seriously? I was under the impression th..."
About the hotel
Contemporary one and two bedroom apartments positioned at the heart of Birmingham's most fashionable neighbourhood - The Mailbox. At The PostBox by BridgeStreet , you are within the very heart of this vibrant and exuberant city. Within easy reach of the famous Bullring shopping centre, lively bars and restaurants and the NIA, ICC, Symphony Hall, Hippodrome Theatre, Chinatown, Arcadia, Broad Street and Brindley Place.
Officially accredited by Visit Britain as 4* serviced apartments, we can offer you the independence, space and privacy that only an apartment can offer at a very affordable price! Each fully furnished apartment features a fully fitted kitchen, including a dishwasher, washer/dryer, flat screen TV with built in Freeview, DVD player, stereo, hair dryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Office opening hours: Monday to Sunday 9am and 6pm. Check in out of these hours is not available. Email address and contact telephone number is required to send BridgeStreet confirmation, directions and advise on check in procedures. Check in available from 2pm and check out at 10am. On arrival reservation number, identification and full payment is required, with credit card details for guarantee. A pre authorisation on a credit card on named reservation holder of £200 will be required on arrival or a cash deposit of £200. 00 shall be required on arrival to secure any dilapidations/extras. Cash will be refunded on departure/pre-auth cancelled subject to no dilapidations within the apartment. As of 1st January 2011 a credit card surcharge of 3%+VAT will be added to your total bill should you wish to pay by Credit Card. Paying by debit card or cash will not incur a credit card fee. Secure onsite parking (subject to availability) is available at £14. 40 per car per night. Wireless broadband available at an additional charge.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 13/11/2012 to 31/12/2015 - Office opening hours: 8am and 10pm Monday to Friday and 9am and 6pm on weekends. Check in out of these hours is not available. The LateRooms.com rates for BridgeStreet - PostBox Apartments in Birmingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
only stayed for one night but great service great room would recommend
Excellent staff, great value for money
The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating .
The apartments were well kitted out and a great location. Would recommend and stay again.