- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Standard room for what me and my friend wanted. Just a bed really. Good quality for what we paid for the room. Mixed grill we had there was..."
"Very impressed by friendly and helpful staff prepared to go the "extra mile." I was having problem with access to system on my computer whil..."
"Hotel rooms looking a little dated, but spotlessly clean. All of the hotel staff were focused on customer service, most helpful with delight..."
"The breakfast and staff providing breakfast were excellent...."
"Very nice hotel, hard go find on foot but great if you are driving. Very clean and the rooms are lovely...."
About the hotel
Minutes away from M62 (J19) and M60 (J19). Be it Bury, Manchester, Rochdale, Oldham or any other north Manchester destinations, our location makes Hotel perfect for business or leisure visit to north west. Free Wi-Fi connection now available for our guests.
All 30 rooms have been recently refurbished and appointed to highest standards. Complimentary admission to famous Heywood Sports Village, & swimming pool for our guests. Gardens restaurant serves a breakfast with selection of cereals, fruits, yoghurts and full English breakfast. Evening service offer an extensive a la carte menu. Free onsite parking for 100 cars.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/02/2010 to 05/06/2020 - Restaurant will be closed on Sundays Pets are welcome at a charge of £15 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Standard room for what me and my friend wanted.
Just a bed really. Good quality for what we paid for the room. Mixed grill we had there was wonderful
Depressing old hotel corridors reminiscent of scenes in Doctor Who - The God Complex, but more drab.
Very noisy plumbing in adjacent rooms
Hot rooms, with noisy road traffic outside
An old bonfire of old items in the grounds
Mouldy shower groutings
Broken floor tiles
Loose bathroom fixtures
Dirty dining room windows
Hotel closes early on sunday - you will be left a note with instructions somewhere.