- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Extractor fan in en-suite inoperative. (room 22) Very comfortable bed (I'm 6ft 3''), room very quiet. This was my second visit. Staff friend..."
"thought the room was lovely, bed very comfortable, hotel is stunning. However,there was a wedding on, couldnt get to the bar for a drink for..."
"£5 room service - I needed to go to reception to order as no-one answered the phone. Food acceptable. Service charge steep. room OK - accept..."
"Clean and tidy room, in a nice old hotel within lovely surroundings. Staff friendly and obliging , easy to find and plenty of parking spaces..."
"This hotel is well worth a stay nice clean and comfy..."
About the hotel
Located in the foothills of the Peak District National park but only 15 minutes from Huddersfield and within easy access of the motorway network. This family run 19th century manor house hotel is the perfect location for the business traveller who prefers great service in a peaceful location or from which to explore the beautiful countryside where both "last of the Summer Wine" and Where the Heart is" are filmed. The Hotel has just finished refurbishing most the area including some bedrooms, Alexandra Rose Suite, Oscars Restaurant and David Brown Lounge Bar, with freshly prepared, traditional meals being served both Lunchtime and in the Evening.
Come and experience West Yorkshire's Warmest Welcome
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
82% would recommend it to a friend
Durker Roods Hotel
Extractor fan in en-suite inoperative.
Very comfortable bed (I'm 6ft 3''), room very quiet. This was my second visit. Staff friendly and efficient.
thought the room was lovely, bed very comfortable, hotel is stunning.
However,there was a wedding on, couldnt get to the bar for a drink for wedding guests and from 11.00 till 3.00am guests were banging on doors, shouting in corridors, walls very thin, heard every noise from above and each side. we had 4 hours sleep max and had a long drive home. shame as everything else was lovely.