This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the foothills of the Peak District National park but only 15 minutes from Huddersfield and within easy access of the motorway network. This family run 19th century manor house hotel is the perfect location for the business traveller who prefers great service in a peaceful location or from which to explore the beautiful countryside where both "last of the Summer Wine" and Where the Heart is" are filmed. The Hotel has just finished refurbishing most the area including some bedrooms, Alexandra Rose Suite, Oscars Restaurant and David Brown Lounge Bar, with freshly prepared, traditional meals being served both Lunchtime and in the Evening.
Come and experience West Yorkshire's Warmest Welcome
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet