- 211 guest reviews
"Excellent location and lovely hotel...."
"We stopped at the Raddison blue, Birmingham on a weekend as we were enjoying the sites and sounds of Birmingham. The room is basic fare, the..."
"Only complaints Breakfast wasnt all that warm left to stand under heat lamps Air con in room bit noisy woke up with sore throat and headache..."
"Good location...excellent staff...the hotel reception staff were friendly and very prifessional. Thank you..."
About the hotel
As Birmingham's fantastic renaissance continues; it brings along the landmark Radisson Blu Hotel, adding a stylish twist to the city's skyline. Chic, Fashion and Fresh are the unique styles for the 211 bedrooms including 8 superb suites. All Residential guests can enjoy COMPLIMENTARY high speed WIFIInternet access.
The Hotel provides 10 fully-equipped meeting and event rooms, that are set to impress the most discerning guest. The Filini Restaurant & Bar serves up a whole new food philosophy, blending Sardinian flavors with Mediterranean classics. Visit the Gym & Sauna on the 18th floor which provides spectacular views of Birmingham. Children less than 17 years stay for free in existing bedding. An extra bed can be booked at £15 for guests under 17 years old, and for at £30 for guests over 17 years old. Maximum 1 extra bed per room possible. Subject to availability and needs to be reserved through the hotel directly.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham in Birmingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Poor quality room
Not the quality it once had.
Stains on carpet. One of which was about 15x12"
If you want a great view then this is the place.
But I have stayed in better Premier Inn's than here. If all the rooms are like this one then surely the hotel needs reclassifying
Not the quality I expected from a Radisson. Very disappointed.
Shabby, not so chic
Greeted by a lovely American male receptionist, in an impressive foyer, we thought we'd landed a bargain at £81 for a double room for the night, on a bank holiday weekend.
However things aren't as glittery once into the hotel. Dark, confusing corridors, lead onto bland identikit rooms. The furniture in the room was tired (chipped & scratched) the mini bar hadn't been replenished (which left you wondering how that conversation was going to go at check out) & the bathroom needed a serious deep clean - grubby tiles & plug holes, and a bath mat left from previous guest (and any potential hygiene issues with it) nothing that warranted a complaint but wouldn't rush back. Traditional budget hotels nearby are cleaner.