- 74 guest reviews
"Two members staff were rude and unhelpful in a row both claiming it was their first day, I am sceptical about this judging on their worn and..."
"Tired rooms but fine otherwise. Parking is a nightmare, the hotel is on a major roundabout surrounded by car parks used by regular city goer..."
"The hotel was nice and clean. The bathroom was spacious and well presented. The location of the hotel is ideal for the city centre, not so m..."
"Good hotel that I'd wanted to try before. Very well located and nice views from our 16th floor room. Nice and modern. Loved the flirt to fil..."
About the hotel
As Birmingham's fantastic renaissance continues; it brings along the landmark Radisson Blu Hotel, adding a stylish twist to the city's skyline. Chic, Fashion and Fresh are the unique styles for the 211 bedrooms including 8 superb suites. All Residential guests can enjoy COMPLIMENTARY high speed WIFIInternet access.
The Hotel provides 10 fully-equipped meeting and event rooms, that are set to impress the most discerning guest. The Filini Restaurant & Bar serves up a whole new food philosophy, blending Sardinian flavors with Mediterranean classics. Visit the Gym & Sauna on the 18th floor which provides spectacular views of Birmingham. Children less than 17 years stay for free in existing bedding. An extra bed can be booked at £15 for guests under 17 years old, and for at £30 for guests over 17 years old. Maximum 1 extra bed per room possible. Subject to availability and needs to be reserved through the hotel directly.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Good quality stay let down by rude and unhelpful staff
Two members staff were rude and unhelpful in a row both claiming it was their first day, I am sceptical about this judging on their worn and old looking work uniform.
Other than this issue the hotel is nice, although let down by the employees.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham
Not good value for money very basic and dated.
Car parking is poor and it costs a fortune. Not even a good signal on the tv. reception is so slow and drinks expensive, I stop in hotels every week and I wont be stopping there again.