- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"Would highly recommend..."
"I stayed here as I was attending an event locally. The hotel is very nice, and the service I received was good. There was no wifi, and the b..."
"Fantastic location, quaint traditional hotel. Depending what time you have breakfast depends if you have a fresh cooked one or a pre-plated..."
"Generally ok. Nice view if I could have seen through the condensation on the window. Not being able to log into wifi is a deal breaker for m..."
"Think someone should have fixed the toilet seat before we arrived. It was ready to fall off but my husband fixed it. We also had to ask for..."
About the hotel
In rural North Wales, Bryn Howel boasts magnificent views across the Vale of Llangollen, an on-site restaurant and free parking. Guests can enjoy cooked breakfasts and evening meals made of fine, locally sourced ingredients. The spacious rooms at Hotel Bryn Howel are elegantly decorated and each has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.
Many rooms have scenic views, and all feature tea and coffee facilities, satellite TV and a hairdryer. The award-winning Cedar Tree Restaurant serves traditional Welsh cuisine and looks onto the distant ruins of Dinas Bran Castle. The intimate, wood-panelled bar serves light meals and beverages. In 5 acres of secluded parkland, Bryn Howel is surrounded by walking and cycling routes. Snowdonia National Park is 30 minutes’ drive away and picturesque Wrexham is a 20-minute drive. Please note Dogs are only allowed in ground floor rooms charged at £30 per night and the hotel must be notified prior to arrival Please note: Hotel reception closes at 10pm if arriving after this time please contact the hotel prior to arriving
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/08/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note Dogs are charged at £30 per night. Please note: Hotel reception closes at 10pm if arriving after this time please contact the hotel prior to arriving The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Would highly recommend
Quiet country retreat
I stayed here as I was attending an event locally.
The hotel is very nice, and the service I received was good. There was no wifi, and the breakfast came with tinned mushrooms. Other than that it was a great stay!