"We needed to get an early bus to the airport so great location for the central station. The surrounding streets may not be desirable for sol..."
About the hotel
Located in the very heart of Bologna, about 300 m. far from the railway station and just 1 km. from the historical centre of town, the Astoria Hotel is glad to welcome you in a familiar atmosphere with its elegant interiors and the wide range of offered services.
The ideal position in the centre of town, in an area where the private traffic is allowed makes of it an hotel easily reachable from all directions. The Hotel is also very near to the main bus stops, allowing Guests to reach in just few minutes all points of town. The rooms are elegantly furnished with all comforts. The exterior apartments, located in different area of downtown and also providing cooking area, have been recently renovated and offer full standard facilities.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/09/2012 to 01/09/2022 - City tax to pay locally. The amount will vary related to the room price per person per night according to legislative decree 23/2011. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good location close to the station
We needed to get an early bus to the airport so great location for the central station.
The surrounding streets may not be desirable for solo travellers as once it gets dark it is very quiet and seemed isolated. One very nice man working at reception and one grumpy and arrogant - but multilingual and informative regardless of their moods.