- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel food good but could of stayed for same price with breakfast included with booking.com thought breakfast was included..."
"Lovely settings. Friendly helpful staff. Good value for money...."
"Lovely comfortable four poster bed. Staff very informative about local area and beaches...."
"Not what we expected, couldn't walk to any shops/ pubs etc...."
"We would stay again, as our first stay on Angelsey was really good and pleasurable.All staff were lovely and friendly...."
About the hotel
Gwesty Carreg Mon Hotel is located in a country setting, yet with easy access from the A55 Expressway, the Gwesty Carreg Mon Hotel nestles in 3 acres of garden close to the Menai Straits. We offer the highest standards of service, hospitality and cuisine. Our staff will be delighted to put at your disposal their experience and expertise to help you enjoy your stay.
Please note all bookings are on a room only basis. Should you wish to add breakfast please state so on your arrival at the hotel. Check in is from 2:00pm until 10:30pm. Check out is from 7:00am until 11:00am Monday to Friday and 8:00am until 11:00am on Saturday & Sunday.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Gwesty Carreg Mon Hotel
Lovely hotel food good but could of stayed for same price with breakfast included with booking.com thought breakfast was included
Great food room dated and worn
Zero duty of care to all guests as was quoted by reception they not responsible for other guests noise.
An emergency system that does not work when you call out of hours number resulting in leaving hotel in the night very poor communication from hotel