- 48 guest reviews
"Broken plug in bath tub. Had to use credit card to wedge a small gap so water could run out. Took all night to drain and was quiet noisy. Ap..."
"Lots of history attached to the site. Staff very friendly and courteous. Our room was only set up for one person but a phone call to room se..."
"The room was clean, good value for the money. However, the WIFI wasn't working in the room nor in the reception, I have spoken to the staff..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpfull..."
"The place clearly has seen better days. It was alright, quiet, serviceable....but lacked finess.....no box of tissues.....only 2 (thin) pill..."
About the hotel
Baylis House is one of the architectural jewels in Slough’s crown. Set in four acres of landscaped grounds, the stunning Grade 1 listed building provides unique hotel, conference and banqueting facilities. The stunning entrance with its long sweeping drive will captivate you from the moment you arrive.
The newly built extension of beautifully appointed en-suite, air conditioned bedrooms offers superb accommodation for any traveller and Baylis House prides itself on its high standard of service and attention to detail. All rooms offer tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and satellite TV. A large complimentary car park is also available for guest use. Dining at Baylis House is not to be missed too; Season’s Restaurant offers a wide selection of the best of Indian Cuisine freshly prepared by talented chefs and led by Head Chef D S Thapa. The well stocked bar offers a great range of wines and beers for guests to enjoy. Slough Trading Estate plays home to many major international companies and is a short 5 minutes drive away. The hotel is also ideally placed for visiting the many tourist attraction in the area from Legoland to Thorpe Park and Ascot Racecourse and London Heathrow is less than 10 miles away. For a superb day out, take time to visit Windsor castle, located less than 5 miles away. Whether celebrating a wedding, an anniversary or attending a conference, Baylis House has superb conference and events facilities for up to 600 guests. Its flexible design allows for the smaller meetings for around ten people or for something a bit special the Boardroom in the Grade 1 listed mansion would be perfect. Please note that when checking photo ID is required when making payment for your reservation.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
38% would recommend it to a friend
Baylis House Hotel & Conference Centre
Broken plug in bath tub.
Had to use credit card to wedge a small gap so water could run out. Took all night to drain and was quiet noisy. Apart from that- good stay.
Baylis court hotel below expectations
The room was dirty cigarette lighter and rubbish under bed.
No room service menu only 1 set of. Towels dirty floor dust everywhere cracked tiles and mould in bathroom room cold. Our room was changed after complaining but the new room too was dusty and also cold tv remote not working we were given a free drink as compensation but found the hotel run down and tired the staff attitude although apologetic was lacking in empathy and the level of a 4 star hotel very disappointed by by the experience