- 32 guest reviews
"Room was clean, staff friendly but bed was worn out and food tried hard but failed to deliver..."
"The hotel looked very grand from the outside, but could do with minor work on the inside to bring it up to its full potential. As we arriive..."
"Receptionist was friendly but couldn't direct me to Windsor which according to satnav, was only 3 miles away. Room was small, relatively cl..."
"Very quiet and peaceful night, ok not top notch, basic and clean, all you need for a one night stay, breakfast in the morning is worth every..."
"This is a beautiful building run down in places - but in terms of value for money it was good The rooms were clean and varied in size - I ha..."
About the hotel
Baylis House is one of the architectural jewels in Slough’s crown. Set in four acres of landscaped grounds, the stunning Grade 1 listed building provides unique hotel, conference and banqueting facilities. The stunning entrance with its long sweeping drive will captivate you from the moment you arrive.
The newly built extension of beautifully appointed en-suite, air conditioned bedrooms offers superb accommodation for any traveller and Baylis House prides itself on its high standard of service and attention to detail. All rooms offer tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and satellite TV. A large complimentary car park is also available for guest use. Dining at Baylis House is not to be missed too; Season’s Restaurant offers a wide selection of the best of Indian Cuisine freshly prepared by talented chefs and led by Head Chef D S Thapa. The well stocked bar offers a great range of wines and beers for guests to enjoy. Slough Trading Estate plays home to many major international companies and is a short 5 minutes drive away. The hotel is also ideally placed for visiting the many tourist attraction in the area from Legoland to Thorpe Park and Ascot Racecourse and London Heathrow is less than 10 miles away. For a superb day out, take time to visit Windsor castle, located less than 5 miles away. Slough train & Bus station are only a 10 minute walk away. Whether celebrating a wedding, an anniversary or attending a conference, Baylis House has superb conference and events facilities for up to 600 guests. Its flexible design allows for the smaller meetings for around ten people or for something a bit special the Boardroom in the Grade 1 listed mansion would be perfect. Please note that when checking photo ID is required when making payment for your reservation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Room was clean, staff friendly but bed was worn out and food tried hard but failed to deliver
Very tired hotel in need of some TLC.
Menu very limited unless you like indian or pseudo oriental and mine was obviously microwaved and only some of the order was delivered at first. Issues getting a vat receipt for evening meal. Room needed maintenance glad I was only there for one night.