- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Breakfast was good the staff friendly and helpful the upstairs of the hotel is bright and welcoming the bedrooms are a little tired looking..."
"Welcome as we arrived and very helpful top marks for breakfast. Would stay again...."
"I'm a business owner and spend quite a lot of times in hotels. I like quirky and this was quirky! I was probably the only guest under 75. Di..."
"Greater with a smile at reception our room was amazing the staff were friendly and helpful..."
"Nice accommodation, never had a meal there, but the breakfast is great selfservice..."
About the hotel
The Rainbow International Hotel is ideally situated in Belgrave Road, in the heart of Torquay, on the beautiful English Riviera. A short distance from the town centre, stunning parks and the sparkling blue waters of Torquays sandy beaches. With 140 bedrooms, the Rainbow is one of the few hotels in Torquay able to accommodate families.
. . . half of the en suite bedrooms are family rooms for families of 3, 4 or 5 people. The hotel has 3 function/meeting rooms and offers entertainment most nights free of charge to hotel guests. There is a large free car park on site, a sun terrace on which to relax and enjoy the famous sunshine on the English Riviera, and an indoor swimming pool. Torquay is a hugely popular destination for families throughout the year, from Bargain Winter Breaks, to Spring and Summer Holidays, and Autumn and Turkey n Tinsel Breaks. There is so much to see and do in Torquay and the surrounding areas, Model Village, Caverns, Abbeys, Paignton Zoo, Plymouth Marine Acquarium, stunning coastal walks. . . even the Eden Project - all are an easy drive from the Rainbow Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/01/2016 to 22/07/2016 - PLEASE NOTE:- The hotel will be host to a large number of overseas students from 22nd June - 21st July. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Breakfast was good the staff friendly and helpful the upstairs of the hotel is bright and welcoming the bedrooms are a little tired looking and bit of a mission to get to but with what you pay it's all good def stay again
Welcome as we arrived and very helpful top marks for breakfast.
Would stay again.