- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night in the White Lion and could't have been more pleased. Food was great and atmosphere very relaxing. Service really ch..."
"right in the centre of Tenterden. beautiful pub, great food and service. nice rooms...."
"Nice, quirky room. Nice touches (freshly ground coffee in the room, hand made biscuits etc.). Very welcoming staff when we signed in. A litt..."
"Great pub but so close to such a busy road. Newly refurbished room which was massive although we only needed a double for the night and the..."
"A very lovely looking designed room with lots of interesting pieces, it was comfortable , clean and quiet. It was full of character and the..."
About the hotel
Following a stunning recent refurbishment the White Lion Hotel now gracefully combines ‘olde world’ charms with a contemporary look and feel. All of the rooms (including family and superior rooms) have been delightfully re-furbished to provide guests with flat screen TVs displaying over 40 digital channels, hairdryers, tea and coffee making facilities and new luxurious beds and bedding. Guests can also make use of the function and conference facilities, complimentary WiFi and the restaurant, serving quality fresh food sourced from the best suppliers.
The pub remains the heart and soul of the White Lion Hotel and food is our speciality. The enhanced environment, combined with a fantastic new fresh food offer, allows guests to enjoy either a meal in our bar, or for more of an occasion dine in our restaurant. Diners and drinkers alike can also enjoy one of our many real ales or wines selected from around the world. The town itself has been described as ‘the Jewel of the Weald’, with wide tree lined streets, historic buildings, inns and a host of specialist shops. Out and about there are picture postcard villages to explore, manor houses and gardens, and of course, Leeds Castle, set in 500 acres of parkland.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay and eat
We stayed for one night in the White Lion and could't have been more pleased.
Food was great and atmosphere very relaxing. Service really cheerful and friendly. We'll be back. The Manager went out of his way to help us and, as we couldn't get a taxi, personally gave us a lift to our destination -- 15 minutes away -- terrific!
right in the centre of Tenterden.
beautiful pub, great food and service. nice rooms.