- 28 guest reviews
"the hotel was so pretty and clean and the staff were so professional, our original room had soiled sheets but we were very quickly moved to..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed a lovely stay at the Ben Wyvis hotel. Strathpeffer is a gem of Scottish Victorian charm. The Ben Wyvis is beautiful. T..."
"Pleasant stay even although we were stuck in a little room at the back of the hotel with no view except roof top. Workers walking and talkin..."
"Staff were very helpful, rooms were dated TV was almost as big as my phone. Shower was extremely hard to turn on and off if an elderly perso..."
About the hotel
The Ben Wyvis Hotel, located in the beautiful and tranquil Ross-shire highlands enjoys a commanding position looking over Strathpeffer, much like the nearby mountain from which it takes it's name. The architecture of the hotel blends in perfectly with the village whilst the relaxed air of the hotel gardens reflects the serenity of the location. The Hotel has its very own 32 seat private Cinema that shows the latest DVD's throughout the day.
In our stunning grounds we have a 9 hole pitch and putt with epuipment available from Reception free of charge. Free wi-fi access is available in all public areas to guests with laptops. The Ben Wyvis is an ideal base for day trips to Ullapool, Isle of Skye, Inverness, Loch Ness, Black Isle, Dornoch to name a few! A wide range of activities are available locally including some of the most amazing quad biking and mountain biking tracks in the Highlands.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Pitch n' Putt , Croquet
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
the hotel was so pretty and clean and the staff were so professional, our original room had soiled sheets but we were very quickly moved to a different room
Online info about hotel says all rooms are spacious with a view.
Ours was very small faced onto a closed roof , the only view being other bedrooms. I travelled with my 20 year old daughter and whilst we don't mind sharing the bed was a very small double which was just too cosy. We were touring northern England and the Highlands of Scotland and this was our worst hotel experience and the mist expensive. I was very disappointed.