- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Overall very good experience the hotel aas clean and lovely staff attentive to my needs.the only thing that was I miss Saturday evening I re..."
"The hotel had a good position for our purpose. Abundant choice for breakfast, good cooked breakfast, although porridge was tasteless. The r..."
"EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY. NICE QUIET HOTEL. STAFF VERY POLITE. WOULD STAY AGAIN...."
"The chef kindly rustled me up a meal even though the restaurant had just closed...."
"Lovely old fashioned hotel. Comfortable lounge and bar area. I got a nice quirky room off the lounge area. Clean, tidy and well equipped for..."
About the hotel
The Parkbury is a warm friendly hotel conveniently located only a few minutes from Sandown's busy seafront promenade and leisure centre. Throughout the centrally heated hotel, extensive use has been made of wood panelling and marquetry recovered from the R. M.
S. Aquitania - last of the four funnel Steamers to cross the Atlantic. The ocean travel theme has been extended to many parts of the hotel through signage and memorabilia. The Isle of Wight has long been one of England's most popular holiday resorts, its fine weather and friendly atmosphere encourages many visitors to return year after year. Why not let the hotel book your ferry crossing at a reduced rate, please ask for details when booking. If you have any mobility/disability issues. Please contact us before making your booking.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room lovely staff highly recommend!
Overall very good experience the hotel aas clean and lovely staff attentive to my needs.the only thing that was I miss Saturday evening I required a sandwich rather than a meal the bread was a little stale.
otherwise this was good value for the money.