This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
George Green Farm is a 300 year old Early Georgian Listed Farmhouse, where traditional hospitality combined with personal attention are a way of life. Situated on Stanstead Airports doorstep! Sorry but ONLY children over 10 years of age are accepted. Once a working farm, now a Family run B&B.
Animals are now kept for pleasure. Enjoy a home cooked meal & good beer in The George Pub. Adjacent to us. Easy access to main line railway station Connecting London, Liverpool Street and Cambridge.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet