This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
George Green Farm is a 300 year old Early Georgian Listed Farmhouse, where traditional hospitality combined with personal attention are a way of life. Situated on Stanstead Airports doorstep! Sorry but ONLY children over 10 years of age are accepted. Once a working farm, now a Family run B&B.
Animals are now kept for pleasure. Enjoy a home cooked meal & good beer in The George Pub. Adjacent to us. Easy access to main line railway station Connecting London, Liverpool Street and Cambridge.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for George Green Farm in Bishop's Stortford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet