- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Overall the hotel was good and we'd probably stay here again but we were upgraded to a superior room and experienced a few problems: the sho..."
"This is my favourite Hotel- I stay here often. The location is the key- surrounded by restaurants and bars in the heart of Leeds City Centre..."
"The hotel was very secure and well within walking distance of the train station and arena...."
"A very clean and tidy hotel with a very modern bar, restaurant and rooms, friendly staff. Within minutes walk of shops restaurants and train..."
About the hotel
Award winning 4 star deluxe hotel located in the unique retail and entertainment complex 'The Light'. The hotel offers a central position for easy access to all business locations and leisure attractions including the historic Victoria Quarter, Leeds Town Hall, Harvey Nichols and the West Yorkshire Playhouse, to name a few. 147 bedrooms in 4 different room styles: Italian, Art Deco, Permanent Blue and Naturally Cool.
Experience an unparalleled dining experience at Fire Lake Grill House and Cocktail Bar. The restaurant surroundings include a graffiti image of the Iconic Yorkshire man, Peter O'toole, relaxing at Canne film festival many moons ago. Guests enjoy resting spaces, private event pockets and a new cocktail bar and chef's table where they experience rustic, yet refined, dining. Get drawn into the craftsmanship of the wood-smoked, flame-cooked, potent dishes and confident skills of the chefs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
I chose this hotel because of the good reputation that the Radisson Blu hotel chain have but I was do disappointed with the room and thought that it was really overpriced.
The plug hole in the sink was really filthy and put me off using the sink.
Good but a few problems with the room
Overall the hotel was good and we'd probably stay here again but we were upgraded to a superior room and experienced a few problems: the shower needed fixing by Maintenance; the safe was already locked so had to be opened by Maintenance; and the bathroom door would sometimes stick and be difficult to open, which we reported on departure.
On the plus side, our problems were dealt with by staff when we raised them and the breakfast was very good.