- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"We were after a country hotel with breakfast and a pool and it met all our needs and more. Great first impressions and we were very pleased..."
"We stayed overnight as we had a family party in Shropshire. Staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean with tea and coffee making..."
"A slightly disappointing stay. Friendly staff, relaxed and low key. Food OK, but not great. Accommodation clean, but tired and dated. Probab..."
"Stayed for 2 nights whilst at a conference in Telford. Lovely room, friendly staff, food very good and good value. Pool and spa area immacul..."
"We arrived and were quickly checked in, had a quick swim and sauna in the leisure suite. We had made a reservation in the restaurant, the fo..."
About the hotel
Haughton Hall Hotel & Leisure Club in Shifnal with the main building dating from 1718, situated in the heart of rural Shropshire, provides the ideal location to relax and unwind in comfortable surroundings. The hotel has 37 bedrooms of which there are a number of luxurious four poster rooms and Manor House room and Classic rooms, making this the perfect setting for both business and pleasure. Situated 5 Minutes from Junction 4 of the M54 the hotel is perfectly situated to explore Telford, Ironbridge and Shrewsbury.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
When you meet a lady who tells you she'd cried and begged her husband to take her home instead of staying at the hotel, you realise your own thoughts aren't over the top.
The room smelt of damp due to a very smelly bathroom. We had old toothpaste on the walls, black mould clumps in the shower, urine stains and overall Yuck of a bathroom. If you like dusty lights, an uncomfortable bed, hairs and what looked like biscuit crumbs in your bed then this is the place to stay!
Just what we wanted!
We were after a country hotel with breakfast and a pool and it met all our needs and more.
Great first impressions and we were very pleased about all aspects of our two night stay. Fab little touches like the treats for the kids, quality loo paper and toiletries. Our room was huge (with a four poster bed) as was our bathroom. We ate both nights at the hotel and everything we had was of good restaurant quality. The breakfast was excellent, with good choice for those not wanting the full English option. The pool is a real asset and kept our kids entertained each day. The hot tub was a real bonus too. All in this is a smashing hotel and have already recommended it to my family and friends.