- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Food was a little disappointing but it's very good value for money so I guess that's why!..."
"Lovely hotel but felt let down when checking out. I booked via late rooms and searched for a hotel for 2adults and 2childen. I booked the ro..."
"We were after a country hotel with breakfast and a pool and it met all our needs and more. Great first impressions and we were very pleased..."
"We stayed overnight as we had a family party in Shropshire. Staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean with tea and coffee making..."
"A slightly disappointing stay. Friendly staff, relaxed and low key. Food OK, but not great. Accommodation clean, but tired and dated. Probab..."
About the hotel
Haughton Hall Hotel & Leisure Club in Shifnal with the main building dating from 1718, situated in the heart of rural Shropshire, provides the ideal location to relax and unwind in comfortable surroundings. The hotel has 37 bedrooms of which there are a number of luxurious four poster rooms and Manor House room and Classic rooms, making this the perfect setting for both business and pleasure. Situated 5 Minutes from Junction 4 of the M54 the hotel is perfectly situated to explore Telford, Ironbridge and Shrewsbury.
Whether you choose one of the contemporary styled rooms, or period Manor rooms, Haughton Hall has a diverse range of accommodation to suit every budget and taste. All 37 rooms have en-suite facilities, flat screen LCD televisions, fast and free wireless access, hairdryers and complimentary refreshments.
Guests can enjoy a relaxing meal in the Lounge Bar or Oliver's Restaurant and choose from home cooked classics to gourmet delights. Haughton Hall is the place for a celebration meal or just an evening away from cooking at home! With reasonable prices, there's no better choice locally. There is also a children's menu available too!
The hotel also boasts a Leisure Club, with a fully equipped air conditioned gymnasium, 15 metre indoor pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room, outdoor tennis court and new FootGolf course. There is a complimentary car park on site.
Local attractions include the Royal Air Force Museum, Telford Town Park, the Iron Bridge Bridge and Tollhouse and Wightwick Manor and Gardens.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Haughton Hall Hotel & Leisure Club
Food was a little disappointing but it's very good value for money so I guess that's why!
Haughton Hall Hotel & Leisure Club
Lovely hotel but felt let down when checking out.
I booked via late rooms and searched for a hotel for 2adults and 2childen. I booked the room with a confirmed total of 120.00. When checking out I was charged 10.00 extra per child. When looking at the invoice it was in very small print but not included in the total. Very misleading as this should have been included in the invoice total.