- 10 guest reviews
"Lovely characterful place to stay, comfortable bed charming room and pleasant staff. Being a woman on her own it's important you feel welcom..."
"Perfect hosts, great room, fantastic food, lovely outdoor seating area, we loved our stay and will definitely come again..."
"Great welcome, nothing too much trouble. Nice bar and very good pub grub. After a long day a great place to stay...."
"Perfect Stay. Very Helpful and caring staff...."
"I found the accommodation to be clean and very comfortable. Definitely would stay there again...."
About the hotel
The Golden Lion is a friendly, family-run 3 star hotel and 16th-century inn located in the village of Easenhall, just 4 miles from Rugby and 9 miles from Coventry. Convenient access to the M6, M1, A14 and Fosse Way. It has free parking and free Wi-Fi access.
The en-suite bedrooms are located in a smart extension, and are equipped with practical, homely items as well as desk with Free Wi-Fi. There are 2 four-poster rooms with spa baths. The bar and restaurant with its log fire and beams serves Real Ales and good food, including a Sunday carvery. There is also a modern function suite.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Warm welcome, good food and service
Lovely characterful place to stay, comfortable bed charming room and pleasant staff.
Being a woman on her own it's important you feel welcome and more than just another face. They make your stay feel special. Food and atmosphere were great. I felt like i could have propped the bar up all night- but had to work unfortunately. Definitely going back.
Perfect hosts, great room, fantastic food, lovely outdoor seating area, we loved our stay and will definitely come again