- 13 guest reviews
"Quiet and welcoming. Good place to be for a short or longer stay if you are visiting this part of the country...."
"A last minute booking for one night. The room had everything we needed and was very comfortable. The staff were really helpful and gave exce..."
"Lovely place to stay in beautiful village. Food was amazing..."
"Such friendly staff, lovely comfortable spotless room with bath and shower and excellent restaurant and food. This was our 2nd stay and won'..."
"Very clean and nice size room food very good and the restaurant was very nice would defiantly go back if out that way..."
About the hotel
The Golden Lion is a friendly, family-run 3 star hotel and 16th-century inn located in the village of Easenhall, just 4 miles from Rugby and 9 miles from Coventry. Convenient access to the M6, M1, A14 and Fosse Way. It has free parking and free Wi-Fi access.
The en-suite bedrooms are located in a smart extension, and are equipped with practical, homely items as well as desk with Free Wi-Fi. There are 2 four-poster rooms with spa baths. The bar and restaurant with its log fire and beams serves Real Ales and good food, including a Sunday carvery. There is also a modern function suite.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Golden Lion Hotel
Quiet and welcoming.
Good place to be for a short or longer stay if you are visiting this part of the country.
Golden Lion Hotel
A last minute booking for one night.
The room had everything we needed and was very comfortable. The staff were really helpful and gave excellent service. The evening meal and breakfast were both substantial and well cooked. The hotel was easy to find and has a large carp ark. The accommodation is at the back of the main pub and was very quiet, so we had an excellent night's sleep. Will stay there again if in that area.