- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The position could not havebeen more central. Parking was very secure but they should mak it clear that anything bigger than a Smart car wil..."
"Relaxing place to stay after busy time in London. Nice area close to St Pauls with lots to do in walking distance...."
"This small historic courtyard location right by St. Paul's cathedral is just delightful. My accomdation consisted of a lounge/diner with adj..."
"Excellent apartments with great staff and customer service. Very good central location close to St. Pauls. Highly recommended...."
"Excellent 24hr reception. Room good, bed ok, but only 3* realistically. Could spend a bit more just to bring it to standard of rest of place..."
About the hotel
The King`s Wardrobe is within easy walking distance of the City`s financial centre and enjoys close proximity to numerous theatres, restaurants and bars. The King`s Wardrobe is a prestigious development comprising of 69 studio, one-, two, and three-bedroom apartments, located in a quiet courtyard just behind St Paul`s Cathedral. It offers comfort, space and privacy in an informal yet professional atmosphere.
Only a short tube or taxi ride away awaits London`s buzzing West End area, where many bars and restaurants are located. Alternatively, why no take in a film or show in Covent Garden, home to the National Opera House. On the South Bank of the River Thames are situated the Royal Festival Hall, the IMAX Cinema Complex, the London Eye (Millennium Wheel) and the Tate Modern gallery. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that photo ID matching the name on the credit card used to book with is required upon arrival. If the card holder is not present, then the property will require another method of payment from the guest staying with us.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Wardrobe is Appropriate
The position could not havebeen more central.
Parking was very secure but they should mak it clear that anything bigger than a Smart car will have difficulty getting in. Other than that, clean, warm and quiet.
Relaxing place to stay after busy time in London.
Nice area close to St Pauls with lots to do in walking distance.