This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Silhouetted against the Etna, Taormina lays in a stunning position. It is a dream of a town for tourists, who coming from all over the world, appreciate natural beauties and emotions aroused by works of art. Sicily can be compared to a unique and rare gemstone on a casket containing an unsurpassed treasure of beauty, nature and art.
The San Marco Castle Resort in Calatabiano, on the Taormina coast, is a small and precious jewel of this treasure. We deem it our duty and pleasure to make it known to anybody who has loved, loves and will love our Island. he San Marco Castle stands near the sea, on the Oriental Sicilian coast, between the romantic town of Taormina and the blazing volcano Etna. Splendid external settings: ancient towers, a splendid park, the small church, the millstone and the surrounding walls. Inside the building, you can enjoy spacious halls, lava rock arches, fireplaces and marvellous chandeliers, refined details that are evidence for affluent and opulent nobility. The Hotel has 30 rooms and one suite, all with a small terrace and located in the park of castle. Refurbished in "arte povera" (poor art) style, in order to find the warmth of ancient dwelling. Not all the rooms are located inside historical buildings, but only superior one. The charm and fascination of classic Sicilian atmosphere.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Badminton, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet