This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located on the magnificent Longleat Estate, not far from Longleat Safari park and within easy reach of Bath, Salisbury and Stonehenge this Stylish boutique hotel offers, free Wi-Fi in public areas, a two AA Rosette Awarded Restaurants. With stunning individually designed rooms, simple but perfectly cooked modern british cusine and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere The Bath Arms is the perfect place for guests looking for a relaxing break in the country, where nothing is too much trouble. The design, look and furnishings in each of the properties 15 bedrooms are completely unique.
Designed by Miv Watts, the noted interior designer, the unique rooms all have distinctively individual looks with effective use of lighting and colour. Each room has en-suite facilities, Flat screen TVs with a range of digital channels, DVD players and complementary designer toiletries. Several of the rooms have been specifically designed to accommodate cots and small children’s beds. Overall, the emphasis is on comfort, luxury, functionality and a healthy pinch of eccentricity. The team of talented chefs offer simple and beautifully cooked British at a reasonable price. The hotel believes making the most of local produce and using local suppliers is at the heart of the hotel's ethos and their aim is for the main raw ingredients of each dish to be supplied from within 50 miles of the hotel. There is an emphasis on traditional preserving methods - smoking, curing, potting and pickling, etc - and on the use of game, fish, rare breed and offal. The chefs combine all these ingredients to create an original and sumptuous menu, with dishes to suit every palate. The Bath Arms sits in an area of exceptional and unspoilt beauty, in addition to the magnificent Longleat estate, the surrounding counties, Wiltshire, Somerset and Dorset, each contain their own unique assortment of stately homes, historic monuments and many other attractions. Stourhead House and Gardens, Wilton House and Ilford Manor are just minutes away by car and each has some of the most splendid gardens in the country, if not the world. The World Heritage Site of Stonehenge is only a thirty minute drive away and of course who could forget the Longleat House and Safari park which is less than a kilometre from the hotel.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet