- 2 guest reviews
"Very friendly and welcoming staff. Light and airy dining room with views out to sea. Discreet service and good food. Hotel in a quiet reside..."
"Great stay , lovely people , great breakfast thoroughly enjoyed our stay...."
About the hotel
Located in the coastal town of Paignton, at the heart of Torbay and the English Riviera. This Victorian seaside hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, excellent cuisine, comfortable accommodation, stunning sea views and is just 200 metres from the Goodrington Beach. Traditional in style with warm and inviting décor and an array of modern amenities, the 25 en-suite rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs with digital channels, complimentary bottled water and free breakfast.
Specialising in classic British cuisine with a European twist, the Summerhill Restaurant offers a fantastic range of freshly prepared dishes using the finest locally sourced produce. From West Country reared meats to Brixham landed fish, the talented kitchen team have a wealth of remarkable produce on their doorstep. The Hotel’s garden and sun patio offers the perfect place to enjoy a drink and appreciate the beautiful views across the bay. Paignton town centre and seafront is just a short walk from the hotel and Paignton Zoo is a short drive away. The delightful seaside towns of Torquay, Brixham and Dartmouth are also within easy reach.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/05/2014 to 02/05/2022 - CC will be charged at 2% as will non UK debit cards. NO CHARGE on UK Debit Cards. Any check ins after 10:00pm need to be prior arranged directly with the hotel once booking is made. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly and welcoming staff.
Light and airy dining room with views out to sea. Discreet service and good food. Hotel in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of central Paignton, mainline train and steam train (to Kingswear).
Great stay , lovely people , great breakfast thoroughly enjoyed our stay.