- 93 guest reviews
"I thought from description that the location was just a healthy walk from city centre, nope, quite a distance over very hilly ground. The cl..."
"Full of Hen and stag do's which was fine by us, cheap cab into city and good bar and restaurant. Rooms were clean and comfortable which is a..."
"The stay was pleasant. Room size not huge, but was just an overnight stay. All in all good distance from town and easy process checking in a..."
"For the price we paid it was a lot nicer than expected, would definitely go back if staying in notts again!..."
"Really enjoyed my overnight stay, there was ample parking, check in was painless and the staff was Very friendly. The room was a good size a..."
About the hotel
Perfect for business and pleasure the hotels location in Nottingham city centre lies near major transport links and minutes from charming sites showcasing Robin Hoods legend, as well as various sport and entertainment venues. The hotels features 172 air conditioned bedrooms, including standard, superior and suites, free wireless high speed internet access and 250 complimentary car parking spaces. Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham also boasts Innaction Health Club which includes heated pool, spa bath, steam room, sauna and fully equipped fitness centre.
RBG Bar & Grill restaurant gives Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham guests a warm, casual and delicious dining experience. Breakfast can be added to any room only booking at the reservations stage for £12. 50 per person.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 22/12/2011 to 02/01/2012 - Leisure opening hours & RBG Restaurant opening hours reduced over Christmas period. Please contact the hotel for details. The LateRooms.com rates for Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham in NOTTINGHAM are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
We booked a double room but were given a twin bedded room at first. After informing the receptionist, she quickly sorted this out. I asked her if all the rooms were the same standard and she said they did have some business rooms which were a bit bigger. I told her that I was surprised that the rooms did not appear any better than a travelodge. All the bedding, although clean, had marks on it. The towels were grey and rough. It was alright for one night but expensive for this standard of accommodation. The breakfast finished at 9am, which I found early. It was of a good standard and the staff were fine, We didn't use the pool but it looked very nice.
Fair for the Price!
I thought from description that the location was just a healthy walk from city centre, nope, quite a distance over very hilly ground.
The cleanliness was not as I expected, it was satisfactory but not a good as many I have used in the same category. Food, just average. If you get rooms cheap enough, then it's worth a visit, But I would not bother with this hotel again.