- 4 guest reviews
"Totally loved this location. Everything on the doorstep. Felt like being part of the local community. Trek up to the accommodation (given to..."
"This is not really a hotel but a b and b. It is not like any hotel I stayed at before as it is a very old building and a former convent. It..."
"An old Convent building, a curious mix of private flats and some hostel-type accommodation, with breakfast in the restored cellars. Booked a..."
About the hotel
Set in a historic building dating back to the 16th century, Dimora Storica Urbana is 10 minutes' walk from the Coliseum. It features a free gym and a spa with sauna and hot tub. Once a convent, Dimora Storica now offers elegantly decorated rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
Guests will also find a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Breakfast is buffet style and guests have 2 restaurants to choose from at dinner. Urbana Dimora Storica is one metro stop or 10 minutes' walk from Termini Train Station. It is located in the characteristic Monti neighbourhood, full of wine bars and restaurants.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Dimora Storica Urbana in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Not to everyone's taste......But,
Totally loved this location.
Everything on the doorstep. Felt like being part of the local community. Trek up to the accommodation (given top floor) was horrendous though. You absolutely need to be fit and not suitable for little ones due to the strange layout (through the communal entrance close, up 4 flights, through another door, onto a long railed walkway, through another door at the end, finally arriving at the door to our room - phew). We had a power cut around 5pm, rendering the use of the macerating toilet.... but more importantly... shower... unusable. Even so.....we would totally stay here again for the location, if nothing else
Not a hotel in the normal sense of the word, simply a few rooms in a block of not very nice flats. Access to the room is via an internal atrium (without any roof) backing onto flats with their washing lines filling most of the atrium. The whole experience was too bad to describe properly.